the winner of #HOOTD dua hijab trans 7

Senin, Februari 29, 2016







Yaaayyyy Alhamdulillah, i got surprise in the last week in this month. I ever told on my blog before (Brown Addict) that i ever sent my photo for HOOTD contest in Dua Hijab programme on Trans 7, yes, i didn't win and doesn't matter i still felt lucky because they chose me from more hundred participants and be the one from fifth person who be shown in their programme and got comment (positive comment) from the famous designer in Indonesia, Jenahara Nasution and Zaskia Sungkar (i'm sure everyone know Zaskia Sungkar, last year her design was shown on New York Fashion Week 2015 with the other designer, Dian Pelangi and Barli Asmara). Actually i adore Jenahara and Zaskia Sungkar's style. Both of them always look stunning even just wearing simple and casual style.

So, what is the surprise? the surprise is i become the winner for HOOTD contest dua hijab trans 7 on 28th of february, 2016 in Petite Fashion's episode. But, my style is not for petite fashion. Ah ya i wanna tell you, on my blog before i said that every week they give the theme, but not actually, we can upload our style, it's not depend on the episode. For example for petite fashion, you don't have to upload about petite fashion, it's up to you. Only tag and hastag to @duahijabtrans7.


I uploaded that photo in my instagram for HOOTD contest, it's look like i'm not serious for join that contest right? i took that photo in my garage and used camera phone, hehe. I sent that photo around 5 weeks ago, so i don't ever think i can win this contest. But Alhamdulillah, it is sustenance from Allah :))  

my ootd inspired by hmm i don't know who, haha. Actually i ever seen on dua hijab programme how to mix print and also some of hijabers wearing mix print for their ootd, but i'm swear i don't ever plagiate them, i did metamorfashion for this year, i ever wrote on my blog. 

That photo taken by my partner in "crime", Novik Asharu. He loves take some photos. I (almost) always ask him to take my photo if we will go to somewhere, hihi. But since he really busy with his work, i ask my mother or my other friend to take my photo.

Full video on TRANS7 OFFICIAL on Youtube with the keyword : Duahijabtrans7

You Might Also Like

0 komentar

thank you for visiting my blog



Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Popular Posts

Instagram Feed

Subscribe