Suitable Difference

Minggu, September 24, 2017

Hi girls, when you wanna go out, do you always think  ”what should i wear?” and after you combine the kind of your clothes and pants, you think “the colour is fit or not with my shoes?” are you the type of women like that? If yes, we are the same, hehehe.




I always think “what should I wear? And how about the shoes? The colour of my bag?” kinda like ‘ribet’ hehe, but I think is normal, everyone wanna look interesting (just the way we are, of course) and I’m sure everyone have their own style. Me, I love simple look for my everyday outfit. Sometimes, I love wearing the same colour from top until bottom, i rarely combine so many colour in my outfit.

But, for my outfit  here, i try to combine two colours, red and brown, hmm if the colour can describe the character, i think this colours are different, red describe a confidence, powerful, and strength character while brown colour describe feminine and calm character, but i think this colours fit so well and looks more interesting.



Sometimes wearing the same colour is boring, is it same with the same character in a relationship? Hehehe. Girls, what thing that make you falling in love and choose him to be your boyfriend or your husband now? Does he have the same character with you? For me, it will be boring when we have the sama character in our relationship, for example, I am stubborn, I can’t imagine if my boyfriend have a same character like that, who can make a situation better? Should we spend a couple day, a week or a month for loving each other (again)? Hmm, I think in relationship we don’t always have the same character, we need different character (but still make us comfortable) for complement each other. How about you girls? Are you agree with me? Pardon me, it is out of the topic ya, haha.




What i wear:
Sling bag: Amazara
Shoes: Crocodile
Cullote Pants : PinkEmma

You Might Also Like

0 komentar

thank you for visiting my blog



Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Popular Posts

Instagram Feed

Subscribe