Samyang Challenge

Kamis, Maret 31, 2016




Hello, have you ever heard about samyang? I'm sure you know. The famous noodle from Korean (if i'm not wrong), what thing that make this noodle famous? Because the taste is spicy till some people make challenge, you have to eat this spicy noodle until finish without drink. I watched on youtube that some people couldn't finished this challenge (maybe that people not really like spicy food, like me), some people ate samyang, they added some chili powder (oh my God :S ) and they finished it without drink (two thumbs up). 



And finally i tried this famous noodle and i did samyang challenge with my friends when they visited my home. One of my friends said that he found samyang and bought it when he was holiday in Surabaya.

For me, the taste of this noodle is good, the seasoning also is good. If you not really like spicy i think you still can eat this noodle but you need so many water for drink, but i suggest you don't drink cold water, better you drink yoghurt, milk or hot water (warm) and also you can eat some fruit. It can relieve the spicy flavour quickly.





so, who become the winner from our challenge? see more on my youtube channel Samyang Challenge Spicy Korean Noodle :D


Pardon our uncontrol face, haha =))

You Might Also Like

0 komentar

thank you for visiting my blog



Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Popular Posts

Instagram Feed

Subscribe