I wish

Minggu, Juni 12, 2016

I wish i could choose some people who come into my life, i mean, first, i need to know how good they are for me and if not i don't let them come into my life, haha i know it's impossible and i think i'm selfish if i could do like that, how can i don't let some people (let say they are not good) come into my life while i still not good yet, hmm..

Not good in here doesn't mean all their personality is bad, no. We just an ordinary people, we did mistake and sometimes make some people hurt. Like me, i know i've already hurt some people many times maybe and i hope they've already forgive me :"). Like my post before sometimes we need a mirror, for make us realize what we've done to the others. What you give, you'll get it back.



No, no i'm not broken heart, i'm not hurt by someone or vice versa (insyaAllah, hehe) i just wanna make self reminder for me, so why i said that i wish i could choose some people who come into my life? I believe all of you have some people that really you love in your life, you give them a full trust, you believe that impossible they can hurt you because they love you too, but in the end they hurt you (whatever the cause), once, twice and many times, until you disappointed and maybe you choose you forgive them but you can't be together with them and pulled away from them, have you ever felt like that?
Me? Ya, even it's really hard to let them go away from my life, but i realize sometimes holding on does more damage than letting go, and i hate when i know that my heart can't give other chance to forgive and choose to give up and i lose some people that i (ever) love the most. That's why i said if i could know that in the end i hurt or she or he hurt by me or we hurt each other, i choose i don't let them, she or he come in to my life. Better i don't ever know them than i lose them in the end (It's not about love, it's about relationship)

But i know Allah have a reason for allowing things to happen. And i wanna say thank you for everyone who come into my life, good or bad in the end they give me a lesson, such as don't trust someone easily, don't judge someone until you know them very well and the most important is treat others the way you would like to be treated. 



You Might Also Like

0 komentar

thank you for visiting my blog



Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Popular Posts

Instagram Feed

Subscribe