Modern Traditional Style

Senin, Januari 23, 2017




Hello, meet me again in my another post, so how about your day in 2017? Happy or not? Wishing all of you get happiness everyday, aamiin.

This post i wanna share you my outfit for attending my bestfriend’s graduation. Maybe, someday this outfit can be inspired you, hehe. Modern Style, ya, because i combine my batik skirt with peplum blouse. Not kebaya or another formal blouse.



This batik skirt is one of my favorite skirt, because i love the pattern and also the colour. I wanna tell you something, actually that batik skirt was my mother’s skirt, she is mmmm i don’t wanna say she is fat, haha, but she is bigger than me :P So, she made this skirt fit with my body (last year, can you believe my weight was 43 :”)).
So, I chose that skirt for my outfit in Novik’s graduation cause I never wear that skirt after a long time. On the day I wear that skirt and you know what happened? That skirt didn’t fit with my body, aaaaa I didn’t bring any dress or skirt, huft. Still fit but I didn’t comfort :”)


Anyway, I’m sure peplum blouse is one of favorite style for some people, I love too. But, I chose the wrong material, that material made me looks fat (Oh please, I still can’t believe that I’m fat now). 

Am i looks fat in this post? (Please say, No!) :")


/
What i wear:
Pashmina: Zahra 
Pompom earring : Heartwarmer
Flatshoes: Yongki Komaladi

You Might Also Like

0 komentar

thank you for visiting my blog



Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Popular Posts

Instagram Feed

Subscribe