A Love Letter

Sabtu, September 24, 2016




Hello, long time no post, I miss my blog so much, the place where i can write everything, almost 2 months i don’t write anything. Yes, I’m too busy now, what, busy? Not really actually, hehe I just need some rest when I have a free time and I choose for spend my time with my family and my friends actually. Yes, time flies so fast,  several months ago, everyday is free day, I didn’t have any activity, I could spend my day with write something, take some photos and go to many place. But now? I don’t have any time for doin’ that, sometimes I spend my weekend in my office too. But, doesn’t matter I still love my job.

Dad ever said to me “you have to be responsible with what you choose” , and I choose work so I have to be responsible with my responsibility. Ah ya, by the way I was sad because I have to separate with my parents, not because I work in Tasikmalaya and my parents in Garut, it still near and we still in the same island, but now they have already moved to Samarinda, no more reason, it’s because his work. Several years ago, we ever separated, my Dad in Padang and I, Mom and my little brother lived in Garut, we separate for 2 years and after that dad moved to Jakarta and Bandung. It almost 6 years we live together and now we have to separate again :”) Me in Tasikmalaya, My little brother continue his study in Bandung, and Mom follow my Dad to Samarinda. But, the other side I was happy because my dad got a chance to be a better position, I’m sure that position is a goal for everyone and it’s not easy to get that position.

I heard that news when I still worked, dad called me and I cried, he said “don’t cry, you have to be strong, we still can meet by video call, by phone and you can visit me when you have a free day or long holiday” . That’s true, but the question is…… when I get my holiday? Hahaha :”)) When I back to home, my mom hug me tightly, she cried, she worried me, yaaa, mom and dad still assume me her little daughter who can’t doin’ everything, they worried me how if I’m sick (because my body is weak L ) they worried about my live as a tenant and they worried me about my finance, hahaha. To be honest, after I got work, I didn’t ask some money, they gave me, I tried to ignore it (even in my heart, I want to take it haha).

Now, I have to keep my brother, yaa even he not my little brother anymore, he taller than me, but his behavior still like a child, I try be a good sister for him, haha like yesterday he asked me about his homework, accounting, actually I forgot that material, i tried to doin’ his work until 1 am and sent the answer via whatsapp, huft (can you say that I’m a good sister? Hahaha) Ya, even he is a ‘mahasiswa’ now, I still worry him, he really different with me. He love stay in the home, playing a game, and he rarely plays with his friends, like gathering in one place, i worry he can’t communicate with some people very well and I worry he don’t want tell to me when he needs help. Dear my little brother, even your sister is grumpy, believe her, deep in her heart, she loves you..

Dear Mom and Dad, you don’t need worry me, I’ll be fine, because my teamwork here as my second family (maybe I’ll tell about them in my next post) I’ll keep my brother, I’ll keep my health, I never forget to eat (my body is bigger now it’s because I (always) eat :”)) May I say that I’m so proud of both of you. Dad, you start from zero, I know you are hardworker, you said that your work is number one, your priority is your work because you have a great wife beside you, yes, she is my Mom, the women who always stand beside you, support you from zero until now, the women who always pray for you, me and Refa.

I wanna be success like you, I want people know us not because I’m your daughter, but because my effort. I wanna show to them that always say “it because your dad”, someday I’ll show it to them, InsyaAllah aamiin. As long as both of you are health I’m happy, soon we will meet again in Samarinda J Hope you enjoy there and Congratulations for your new position Dad and Mom *love*

You Might Also Like

0 komentar

thank you for visiting my blog



Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Popular Posts

Instagram Feed

Subscribe